Business Development Manager - Beauty
Business Development Manager
Scotland – Beauty, Skincare and Personal Care - GL39848
Salary: 30 K plus Bonus, company car, fuel card, laptop and phone
TERRITORY: The territory covers all of Scotland mainly between Glasgow and Edinburgh
We’re looking for a proven Business Development Manager. We are looking for someone from a strong field sales background with a beauty qualification to at least level 2 in electricals. Needs to Live in Scotland and MUST have at least a level 2 in Beauty.
You will need to be money motivated and have experience of looking over 100 accounts within Beauty.
You will be responsible for the growth of our client’s skincare brands and the retail performance of our existing customers. As a Business Development Manager for this region, you will also be responsible for several key accounts and also for increasing our market share of the Spa, Salon and Clinical market by securing new business and empowering and developing our businesses.
The BDM role will be responsible for all sales and commercial elements of a key retail account, driving sales and profit/margin performance, ensuring highest levels of customer service at all times
- Review and work closely with your accounts to create a business strategies for maximizing business performance and overall management of region on an ongoing basis.
- Proactively cold call and follow up on leads passed to you by head office to secure new business.
- Achievement of sales targets and developing contingency plans to recover shortfalls as necessary.
- Effective Journey planning to maximize account visits.
- Working closely to support the work of the call-center team, the internal sales support & Education team.
- Accurate and timely completion of all administration including Weekly Reports & transmission of daily orders taken.
Experience and skills:
You will have extensive experience in managing and developing a region to deliver commercial success, with at least 2 years field sales experience. Your understanding of the Beauty/Aesthetic market and industry dynamics will be second to none. As an experienced Business Development Manager you will have first class interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships internally as well as with our business partners. In order for you to carry out demonstrations with our brands we do require a minimal level 2 Aesthetic/Beauty qualification. Level 3 would be ideal.
- Company car, fuel card, laptop and phone.
- Competitive Salary up to 30 K
- Generous bonus and commission structure
- 20 days holiday, (increasing to 25 over 5 years of service) plus bank holidays.
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Product discount scheme Location: The territory covers all of Scotland
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Competitive salary up to 30 K basic generous bonus and commission structure.
- Company car, fuel card, laptop and phone
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Product discount Scheme
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gary Laverty on 01618 33 0181
Keywords: Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, FMCG, FMCG, BDM, Business Development Manager