National Account Manager
National Account Manager
Home Based & Regular Travel to Gloucestershire Head Office
£40,000 - £45,000 + Car to include personal use. 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen with one of the UK’s leading Health and Beauty Distributors of global beauty brands, including the Global no 1 self tan brand, Bondi Sands. With exciting plans for continued growth and NPD in 2019, this innovative company are now looking to appoint an experienced, motivated and passionate individual to take the U.K market to the next level.
This position would be within Bondi Sand’s UK distributor Intamarque, a Sunday Times Fast Track 100 business who specialise in growing FMCG Brands within the Health, Beauty and Household sectors. They have enjoyed huge growth, growing sales to £35million in 10 years.
Reporting directly into the Head of Brand Division, you will be responsible for managing and growing existing accounts including leading High Street Beauty Retailers and Grocers. You would also be accountable for securing new business across several brands and achieving targets set. In addition, you would implement short and medium term strategic brand planning based on a clear understanding of consumer needs and brand equity.
- Day to day national account management of multi-million pound key customer accounts.
- Trusted relationship with all key stakeholders
- Prepare and drive formal quarterly business reviews and bi annual strategic goal reviews with senior management customers and brand suppliers
- Ensure the effective financial management of income and expenditure budgets associated with key customers.
- Ensure the efficient on going planning, monitoring and forecasting of all budgets
- Provide accurate on-going data on monthly performance
- Ability to identify consumer insights and explore opportunities for innovation
- Strategic Management – develop and implement strategies to sustain and grow revenue, increase market share and improve efficient
The ideal candidate would have a strong passion for the tanning or Health & Beauty market, with the drive and determination to grow the company. Experience working with Boots or Superdrug is essential, ideally from the Tanning, Cosmetics or Personal care sector. A history of launching new products into retail accounts is desired. A warm and outgoing individual who can communicate and build relationships quickly would have great success in this position.
If you feel you have the relevant experience outlined above, please forward your CV to our retained consultant at Clear Edge Search & Selection. Or send your CV directly to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly