Waitrose Commercial Implant – FMCG Supplier
Title: Waitrose Commercial Implant – Major FMCG Supplier
Location: West London, Berkshire
Salary: c£25k plus bonus and pension
Our client is a category leading, award winning FMCG business with an outstanding reputation. The business offers a unique full 360 experience at a junior level within a highly commercial and progressive environment. This major food manufacturer pride themselves on a track record of investing time and development into their employee’s, making this a highly attractive opportunity if you are looking to enter the FMCG industry.
This position will be a commercially focused role based at the Waitrose head office and 1 or 2 days at the supplier head office (West London). You will gain invaluable exposure within a major retailer, understanding key functions and elements that will have a significant impact on your future FMCG career.
- Ideally this person will have some FMCG experience or exposure. Could be an internship.
- Recent graduate - this person may have recently completed a Food, Nutrition or Business related degree.
- Experience of working in a sales environment would also be useful.
- Commercially aware.
- Good business acumen.
- Microsoft Excel experience.
- Must have significant attention to detail and be organised.
- Implant role based at the Waitrose head office based in Bracknell.
- Must be flexible to travel to the supplier head office once or twice a week (West London).
- Maintain and build strong customer relationships internally.
- Commercial support for the Waitrose team.
- Make recommendations internally.
- Report into the National Account Controller.
Your experience & approach are key to the success of this role. If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and also for any other roles you might be interested in www.workwithseven.com ref: 20/15150/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website