Sales Manager - Foodservice/Wholesale/Independents - Start-up Snack Brand
Are you a sales superstar with a passion for snacking foods? Do you want to join a small but mighty business with BIG plans? If so, then we have the perfect career opportunity for you!
A new and exciting snack brand made in London for London is in search of a Foodservice Sales Manager! With flavours inspired by the various hotspots of London, they are fast becoming a popular snack of choice amongst the foodservice channel. They are in search of a self-motivated, highly ambitious and driven foodie who is hungry to join an entrepreneurial start-up where they can take real ownership of the foodservice channel!
Reporting into the Sales Director, as the Sales Manager you will be responsible for…
- Managing and developing a portfolio of existing customers across foodservice, wholesale and independents.
- Gaining distribution and sales of new customers within the relevant channels.
- Working collaboratively with the Sales Director and Founder to assist the launch of any new product lines.
- You will be involved with in-store tasting, events and attending trade shows!
What we want from you!
- You have at least 18 months FMCG sales experience within a challenger food/drinks brand.
- A proven track record of developing sales across foodservice, wholesale or independents in the FMCG food sector.
- You demonstrate an ability to think outside the box, innovate and think creatively.
- You relish a challenge, have a strong work ethic with an appetite to deliver strong sales results.
With a strong leadership team and exciting new product launches in the pipeline this is a fantastic opportunity to join a start-up with enormous potential!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.