Head of Marketing
My client is looking for Head of Marketing to join their global business. Responsible for setting and implementing UK marketing strategy through a team of 20.
The client are a global business within Manufacturing and production within the Medical industry.
The Head of Marketing is responsible for setting and implementing the overall UK and Ireland marketing strategy. You will be responsible for the departments resources, activities, management of a team of 20 and budget.
The successful Head of Marketing will have the following demonstrable experience and skills:
- Proven track record in a commercial B2B role, already as a successful Head of or Marketing Director
- Must have experience within the medical/ healthcare/ pharmaceutical sector
- Excellent leadership skills - able to manage people who are office and home based
- Experience of Working across multiple brand and / or product lines
- Budget management experience as well as reporting to board level
- Able to create and implement strategy
- Degree educated
- Commercially minded
- Impeccable communications skills - listening, presenting, written and verbal
- Able to working with colleagues on a UK and international basis
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Full UK drivers license
- Please Note: This role is office based in Newcastle, North East England 3 days per week and office based in St Albans 2 days per week
Excellent high level base salary and strong package on offer for the right candidate.