Area Sales Manager - Contract Furniture Importer
- Rapidly Expanding Organisation
- Quality Range of Furniture Products
- Manage a Great Dealer Network
The Role: The new area sales manager will be based from home in the North West of England and will be responsible for managing a network of dealers at buyer level. You will also spend some time with architects and interior designers, operating in a largely account management basis. Full company and product training is on offer for the successful Area Sales Manager here.
The Company: Firmly in the top three in their sector and now looking to develop their £multi-million sales turnover, this company is pushing forwards with this search for a new Area Sales Manager. They sell a quality range of furniture for the Horeca market, including seating, tables and bars.
For this Area Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales skills, able to cover a large region
- You will have sold in an environment not merely concerning price, and have been targeted surrounding profit margins
- Professional, autonomous, credible sales person is desired
- A background in the interiors sector is certainly not essential, but will be considered
Benefits of this Area Sales Manager role:
- £32,000 - £40,000 Base Salary (industry related candidates only for >£35k salary)
- + £10,000 to £15,000 Uncapped Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Laptop, Mobile, Pension, 25 Days Holidays
Location: Yorkshire & North West England
BMS specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.