Senior Media Manager - Digital FMCG!
Are you a digital marketer with a data-driven approach? How does working for a Global FMCG food and drink business in a digital lead role sound?
My client is a world-renowned FMCG food and drink manufacturer, with numerous brands at no 1 and 2 in category. This particular role is focusing on their largest category, with over 50% market share! These brands have extremely high loyalty and shopper engagement, so we are looking for someone who can drive the digital advertising agenda to engage more customers and raise awareness.
You’ll be working as part of a relatively new, but now established team who have paved the way for a Senior Media Manager to come on board. Assessing digital media productivity, activation and optimisation, you’ll be working with the traditional media, ecommerce and brand teams to assess the end-to-end customer journey and drive efficiency in marketing.
‘Data-driven’ and ‘digital ROI’ go hand in hand, so we’re looking to bring in an expert in digital media planning, with a commercial and analytical edge. The goal is to have a 100% data-driven approach to digital.
As this is a newly created role, there’s also increased responsibility to be the ‘go-to’ expert within the business and lead by example, paving the way for further digital growth across all brands.
You’ll need experience managing media across all digital channels, with an emphasis on B2C communication – social media, programmatic, shopper marketing/ecommerce, affiliate marketing, etc.
* Delivering a media strategy working cross-functionally with the traditional teams and applying this to digital. Ensuring it is assessing the customer journey from beginning to end
* Utilising data sources to provide strategic insights. You’ll need experience working with DMPs and agencies to manage data and how it is used within the business
* Manage agency relationships to set expectations and workflow
* Managing your budget and maintaining monthly and quarterly reviews on media spend and effectivity
* Be the thought-leader in this space across the business, working with multiple stakeholders and communicating the digital strategy. Also required to present at business meetings to report on performance
* Manage the quarterly business review process with internal and external partners
You will need a strong commercial approach as well as the ability to influence decision making across the business. The purpose of this role is to drive ROI in digital and increase the in-house understanding of the end-to-end customer journey. We are looking for someone driven by excellence and a strong attention to detail. As part of a growing business unit, there are some great long-term opportunities both vertically and cross-functionally.
Ideally you will have worked in a B2C retail/FMCG digital role previously, either agency or client side.