On-Trade Account and Team Manager
Do you have a passion for the alcohol market? Do you have experience within On-Trade and managing a team?
If the answer is yes, this could be the right opportunity for you...
The business stated its life right in the heart of the north and has since grown phenomenally over the period of time they have been established. Due to the expediently growth the business has experience, they are now in the need of adding an On- Trade Account and Team Manager to the organisation.
As the On-Trade Account and Team Manager you will report directly in the CEO and you will have responsibility for the growth of your account base as well as managing a team of six people, ranging from Brand Ambassadors to National Account Managers. This role will be office based with the flexibility to be out with your team as well as attending customer meetings.
- To achieve and surpass sales and distribution targets.
- To take direct and total responsibility for of your accounts
- Through effective journey planning achieve an efficient, regular and cost-effective contact plan in line with KPI's
- Efficient forecasting of your accounts and produce trading plans to demonstrate how/ when sales and profitability will be achieved
- To ensure the Companies product range is presented to all existing and possible new customers; to explore obvious and more creative points of distribution
- To always protect the company profit margin through careful implementation of customer discounts and "on cost" items - keeping these under ongoing review and gaining authorisation for any that are out of the normal guidelines
- Keeping abreast of what is going on in the market
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has an entrepreneurial attitude to assist in producing world class product ranges and contribute to the strategic direction and development of the business. The right candidate will have a 'can do' attitude to business and work to find solutions to sales obstacles. You will have the confidence and ability to see where the next opportunity is going to arise from. You need to be comfortable and confident at liaising with people at a senior level and be able to 'hold your own' in negotiations. You will have people management experience and have experience working within an On-Trade environment.
The right candidate will ideally have a minimum of 3 years sales experience working with branded or own label products and ideally from a drinks background however other FMCG based backgrounds would be beneficial.
Essential skills for this position include:
- Negotiation skills
- Results orientated
- Strong communication
- Presentation skills
- Relationship management
- Innovative / creative
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably, we can't always do this on every occasion due to high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within four weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.