Digital Sales Account Manager | Parent & Baby
Overview of Role
My client is a corner stone of the NHS, due to continued growth they now require an Account Manager to join their established business at a time of transformation into 'all things' digital.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of branded/ trusted suppliers (50%) as well as creating and developing new business clients (50%) and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs.
The role requires the successful candidate to be based in their office, located in North London which is easily commutable from surrounding areas with good transport links. The role will also involve travel across the country to attend client meetings.
Key Revenue Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for achievement of agreed revenue targets across all channels and taking account of profitability performance of each campaign. Developing and maintaining professional working relationships with all relevant clients (and associated suppliers) to drive revenue targets.
- Develop, prepare and maintain an active and growing pipeline of sales opportunities which may be activated or accelerated in the event of any forecasted revenues short falls.
- Highlight variances to projected revenues and support with a plan, proposal and timeframes to address such variances.
- Keeping fully updated on industry, category & client intelligence in order that issues that may be affecting clients are understood and/or anticipated and sharing this with other members of the team and key stakeholders to ensure all are kept fully informed of developments within our industry markets.
Planning, Administration and Reporting:
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal stakeholders in order to increase overall company performance through collaborative ways of working.
- Accountable for keeping all company records for your clients accurate and up to date in a timely fashion in the CRM system. You will ensure that all contacts and meetings with your clients are recorded and any subsequent actions are responded to quickly and accurately.
- Ensure that all client proposals are put together professionally and accurately with special attention given to customer needs. You will ensure all proposals/commitments, in particular related to pricing, are discussed and approved with your line manager prior to commitment to clients.
- Through the efficient use of a bespoke CRM system you will provide weekly updates on booked revenue, clients contacted, proposals sent and any other weekly metrics required by your line manager.
- Strong numerical and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Delivery focused to strict deadlines
- Driven and motivated
- Attention to detail
- Smart/professional, business like image
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to assist and support other members of the team
- Media Sales
- Data/ Digital Sales
- Customer Acquisition
- Lead Generation
If this role is for you, hit 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion contact James Myerscough at Better Placed Ltd on 0113 236 4040