Sales & Marketing Representative
- Selling company products via email, telephone or face to face meetings in a professional manner.
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business.
- Liaise with clients from inception to completion of the project.
- Raise quotations/pro-formers as required and issue to client ensuring all details are correct.
- Assist customers in selecting the best product suited to their needs.
About the Company:
- A design led manufacturer of high quality contract furniture.
- Established over 40 years ago, this company has become one of the UK’s leading contract furniture suppliers, working with high end hotels, restaurants and cinemas.
- With 3 generations of manufacturing experience, their dedicated team of skilled craftsmen produce furniture to the highest of standards.
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- With previous sales office experience within the furniture or KBB sector you will have a good understanding of B2B sales within the contract market.
- Conscientious and flexible in your approach to work, you will have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Flexible basic salary dependent on experience.
- Other benefits.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.