Business Development Manager
Role: Business Development Manager
Location: Field Based (Doncaster Area)
Position: Full Time
As one of the UK leading food manufacturers, our client prides themselves on supplying the best in the business! Our client supplies to a number of the high profile accounts within the foodservice channel across the UK. It’s a place you’ll be given the freedom to make a mark in your career with high level internal promotion available.
As the successful candidate you will have responsibility for developing and maintaining business within numerous accounts, dealing with a variety of customers in your day to day role. Another major aspect of your next role is you will also be responsible for generating and perusing new business prospects along with evaluating and assessing your existing customers need and building business through existing business development.
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Have experience the FMCG arena
- Be able to manage every aspect, and meet and exceed their customers’ expectations
- Be dynamic, dynamic and goal orientated.
- Currently hold the position of Regional Sales Manager, Field sales, Area sales Manager, Sales representative, Sales Executive or Business Development Manager or equivalent.
- An ability to communicate effectively and build and maintain strong business relationships
In return you will receive a salary of DOE + bonus + car allowance + pension + healthcare. This is a field based role covering the NORTH of UK.