Regional Account Manager - Lighting and Furniture
My client, a leading importer of furniture and lighting, is looking for a Regional Account Manager - Lighting and Furniture to join their growing team.
My client is a leading importer and manufacturer of furniture, lighting and accessories for the home. With over 50 years experience and a vast retail customer base they are very established in the market. My client are looking to add to their sales team due to expansion and growth.
With the autonomy to work on your own while being guided by strong leadership this is an excellent role to develop within. My client feel they have an excellent understanding of the market and a highly creative design team offering an excellent service to their customers. With several hundred accounts and a vast product range they are set for an exciting 2019.
An excellent opportunity for a hungry and motivated individual to join a leading importer and manufacturer of lighting, furniture and accessories for the home. Working within the independent retail sector you will be maximising sales opportunities by developing my client's existing customer database and selling from a fantastic range of products. You will manage around 200 accounts consisting of retail stores, garden centres, lighting stores, department stores, boutique shops and interior designers. The Regional Account Manager - Lighting and Furniture role brings with it the opportunity to enhance a competitive salary with performance related bonus.
The Regional Account Manager - Lighting and Furniture:
- Experience of account management - selling into retail accounts or garden centres
- An interest in lighting, furniture, decor or interior sales
- Experience of growing the value of an existing customer base
- Track record of field sales along with a record of achieving sales targets
- Based in London, South East England or South West England
- Happy to be out on the road covering a large territory
- Excellent sales and presentation skills
- Keen approach to managing and developing a territory
- Full UK Driving Licence
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum DOE
Home Based Contract
Can be based anywhere in South England