UK Sales Director
I’m currently working with a well-known and established beauty / personal care manufacturer who’s branded products can be seen in Boots, Tesco, Waitrose, Sainsbury’s and Ocado as well as many others and online. As part of their growth strategy, they are looking to recruit a UK Sales Director to manage and drive the UK sales team.
Having worked with this business for a considerable time, we know that they’re a fantastic business to work for and it’s a very exciting time to join as they continue with their growth plans!
- Lead & drive sales team to increase and accelerate rate of sale in the UK Retail markets.
- Manage teams to identify and promote continuous development
- Conduct frequent market & retailer visits to meet with our Retail partners building long term relationships.
- Drive & motivate a team of National Account Managers to deliver sales results and building business plans.
- Compile divisional annual budgets to present to the board
- Analyze business performance to identify trends at the product/brand level and develop/execute strategies to enhance assortment performance.
- Develop divisional annual sales forecasts and collaborate with team on development of marketing plan for each brand/market.
- Demand planning/forecasting
- Experienced in the FMCG industry, preferably in Health/Personal Care/Beauty
- Experience of working with major UK retailers / grocers
- Experience of managing and driving a sales team
- Proven ability to drive performance in a growing business
This is a great role for a well-known and growing business who are now expanding internationally. Although the role will initially covering maternity leave, there could potentially be an opportunity to continue to work for the business on the international side when the contract ends.
The role comes with a very competitive basic salary and a range of benefits including 30% bonus, car allowance, life assurance and pension.
If this role is of interest, please email your CV to me - email@example.com or call me on 0161 833 0181.
Keywords: UK Sales Director, Sales Director, Senior National Account Manager, National Account Manager, Head of Sales, Head of Sales & Marketing, Personal Care, Beauty, Beauty & Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceuticals, UK Sales Manager, Sales Manager