Marketing Communications Manager
Assistant Brand Manager
A great opportunity to start at a brand leader in plant-based nutrition. Our client is looking for a talented Assistant Brand Manager to join their health movement within the Food industry. With the attitude and mentality of a start-up and a focus for accountability for all their products; they take innovation and taste seriously!
Responsibilities of the Assistant Brand Manager:
- Supporting in the development for insight- driven plans to ensure long term growth
- Working closely with category, shopper marketing, and regulation team functions across the business for the delivery and implementation of insight- driven marketing activity plans.
- Assistance for the qualification and commercialisation of new products.
- Tracking variance between brand performance and business targets and recommendation for maximising brand targets
- Analysis of the market to create annual competitive review highlighting challenges and key competitor's activities.
- Supporting the brand manager in creating marketing strategies to drive growth in sales profitability.
A successful Assistant Brand Manager will have:
- Previous experience within FMCG ideally within an SME
- Strong education or equivalent preferably with a focus for business or marketing
- Ability to manage the 4Ps
- Working understanding of P&L management
- Analytic experience of complex data and subsequently strategically making relevant recommendations.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Driven and ability of working under own initiative
- Be engaging, motivated and energetic and willing to learn
To apply for this fantastic opportunity to work for a successful nutrition company with massive progression and development potential, do not hesitate to get in touch by clicking the link below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.