Assistant Brand Manager
Looking to develop your marketing career within the FMCG industry?
There are exciting developments happening within this leading FMCG organisation who have just released yet another new role that sits within the dynamic marketing function. The business has seen significant growth and has recently implemented change to help meet the demands of the UK shopper within the category delivering the very best innovation of products. The business is looking for bright, energetic professionals with career ambitions of developing a great career within brand marketing.
The role will have responsibility for internal communications relating to the brand and support the implementation of integrated brand campaigns working towards achieving the brand plans set out by the business. You will also support the wider brand marketing team in engaging creative agencies to implement initiatives based on shopper insight.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Experience of working within a branded FMCG organisation or retailer within a marketing function
- Knowledge of core marketing competencies and an understanding of consumer behaviour
- Must be able to plan and prioritise multiple projects and meet demanding deadlines
- Strong communication and analytical skills with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Solid decision-making skills with the ability to work on your own initiative
- A good negotiator with the ability to influence at all levels including customers and senior management
- Degree educated – ideally in Marketing or Business related
- Must be able to work in the East Midlands on a daily basis
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgement or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.