Field Operations Analyst
This is your opportunity to work for Field Sales Solutions, a leading field marketing company, representing the fastest growing confectionery company in the UK, Ferrero!
Since moving into the UK market over 50 years ago, Ferrero has gone from strength to strength and today encompasses an iconic brand portfolio including Ferrero Rocher, Kinder, Nutella, Tic Tac, and Thornton’s!
Pay: £27,500 + 6K Car Allowance
Based at Head Office Thame and Ferrero Head Office Greenford
What you will be doing?
Delivering the tactical objectives of the Ireland Field Sales team through the use of clear communication. Ensuring that every Field Sales team member has an understanding of the relevant KPIs and standards needed by accounts and channels, in line with Company objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working alongside the Field Sales Channel Head to deliver the business priorities and KPIs
- Analysing promotional activity year on year via Self-Serve tools, make recommendations to National Account teams and Field Sales Channel Head as to where to invest field resource
- Generating insights on a regular basis back to the Head of Field Sales, Channel head and National Account teams
- Working closely with the other business departments for the delivery of POS, clear sales briefs and weekly updates to the Field Sales team to ensure they deliver the best ROI back to the business
- Work on-going with the National Account teams to ensure that clear communication of bespoke blitz activity is achieved
- Supporting the building of standardised Selling Stories and blitz templates for key drive activities
- Quarterly travel to Ireland
- Understanding the variety of numerical data sources which can build selling stories for channels/customers i.e. Market Data, Consumer Data, Trade Information and internal data collection from the field team
- Leading by example when working within a wider group to demonstrate appropriate behaviors that will deliver a positive outcome for the Field Sales team
What will you need?
- An advanced level of Microsoft Office required, especially Excel.
- Experience of working with Field Sales teams advantageous but not essential.
- Flexibility to work at Ferrero Head Office in Greenford and Field Sales Solutions in Thame when required.
The tasty bit…
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this role also offers a variety of delicious benefits including:
- Opportunities for career development via our Future Leaders program
- An incentive program to be PROUD of
- Holiday accrual with length of service, plus bank holidays
- Car Allowance
At Ferrero the future looks golden, apply today!
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving license.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.