The Account Manager will be responsible for driving business opportunities for a wide portfolio of drink brands in the On Trade, covering a Bristol patch.
Our client is a fast-growth drinks organisation with a network of depots across the UK.
The Account Manager will proactively develop business opportunities in the On Trade in the Bristol area.
Working closely with sales support in the depot, the Account Manager will actively seek out regular business development opportunities across a number of SKUs and be the go-to point of contact for customers, both existing and new. The successful candidate will develop and effectively manage their customer journey plans in order to maximise their time.
The Account Manager will seek to activate the brands on premise and build close relationships with key decision makers, including Bar and General managers, proactively implementing relevant promotions and increasing bar space.
This is a field-based role, with a requirement to visit the depot twice a week.
The Account Manager will:
- Have a proven track record in business development
- Have a background in food and/or drink wholesale
- Have sold into the On Trade
- Have excellent time management skills
- Have a proven track record in developing Customer Journey Plans
- Have strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Have proven stakeholder management skills
- Have a full, clean, driving license
- Live within an hour commute of Bristol
Salary dependent on experience + Bonus + Car + Benefits