Specification Sales Manager
- Specification / Development Sales Manager working for a ceramic sanitary-ware manufacturer.
- Building relationships with National / Regional Housebuilders, Hotel and Leisure, OEM markets, Architects & Interior Designers
- Getting company products specified by clients throughout the Midlands.
About the Company:
- A well established Turkish company with an excellent reputation for ceramic sanitary-ware.
- Growing consistently in the UK, turnover has almost doubled in last 5 years.
- Deliberately increasing their Specification Sales representation in the UK to ensure this growth continues
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience of the KBB sector, including selling through the specification route to market
- A consultative sales person, adept at building long lasting relationships
- Motivated and self sufficient, using own initiative to grow the territory with support but limited interference from management.
- £38,000 - £44,000pa + company car + bonus
- Good pension and DIS
- 20 days holiday plus BHs and additional days for Christmas shutdown.
Contact: Rachel Osmond
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Specification Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly