Field Sales Ambassador – LG Home Appliance - M3/M4 Corridor
Position: LG Regional Ambassador – Home Appliance
Reports to: Regional Manager
Benefits: £23,000 basic plus up to £2,000 bonus per year
Company car, laptop, mobile, gym discounts, health benefits, death in service
Working Week: Tuesday to Saturday and all bank holidays
Your location: M3/M4 corridor - key locations on the territory would be west London/Guildford/Southampton/Portsmouth/Reading
The story so far…
We are an ambitious team that expects a lot from ourselves and from those we work with. We work hard but never forget to celebrate our success and recognise our achievements.
Being a part of this team means knowing the LG products inside out and taking pride in shouting about them. The drive of a RA role is building brand advocacy through relationships and mentoring the team through best practice to achieve against sales targets.
What’s expected of me in my role?
- Understand the client’s strategy and how you play a part in it
- Be the expert of your region, of your product and of your people
- Use and develop your product knowledge to “train to sell” on the shop floor
- Mentor and coach the Sales Ambassadors within your region to achieve KPIs
- Empower yourself and your team to be creative when faced with challenges
- Ensure your relationship within the store consistently grows and strengthens
- Increase brand advocacy, through relationships, LG presence and display & compliance
- Communicate effectively with the team and wider business i.e. field visits, conference calls and other forums as appropriate
- Support with additional activity i.e. events, VIP visits
What skills do I need to have?
- Confidence to deliver in all environments whether 1-2-1 or large audiences
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage schedule and prioritise tasks
- Ability to coach, train and motivate others to achieve targets
- Ability to adapt communication style to all levels with high standards of professionalism
- Negotiation and influencing
- Question & Listening Techniques
- Results driven with an understanding of return on investment
- Thriving in a fast paced, exciting environment
What experience should I have?
Proven experience in:
- Commercial Influence
- Creating and delivering presentations
- Applying a logical and analytical approach
- Increasing brand advocacy through in store activity
- Coaching and mentoring others and leading by example
- Technology, Retail, and Sales
- Confident in IT applications, with good computer skills