Account Manager - Confectionery
Our client is a key strategic partner with leading national food retailer, they pride themselves on building strong collaborative relationships. They are a dynamic and energetic business, They are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Account Manager to support the ever-growing business.
You will be responsible for continuing to develop the long-term strategy that is in place with current manufacturing partners and the key strategic partners, liaising with cross-functional teams internally and externally to ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects. You will work directly and report into the Head of Commercial.Responsibilities
- Build and maintain a strong, long-lasting strategic partnership
- Communicate clearly the progress of promotions and initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Analyse and interpret IRI sales data presenting back findings internally and externally
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with the team and manufacturing partners
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Responsible for costings within the Product Development Process including negotiating pricing with manufacturing partners
- Implement program of appropriate promotional activity
- Place Purchase Orders with manufacturing partners and support the Head of Commercial with administrative tasks
- This would be a North West based job, that is office based with some EU travel
- Degree Educated – preferable Business/Marketing related degree
- Excellent IT Skills including analysis and interpretation of data
- Expected to have Account Management experience in FMCG
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly at all levels
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Commercially astute
- Must hold a Driving License
- Ability to think outside of the box and find creative solutions to complex challenges
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.