If you have a flair for figures, are driven by data and excited about Excel… Or at least excellent in using it!... this is the role for you! Signature Career Management are paired with an exciting and collaborative FMCG company in the Greater Manchester area who are looking for a Data Analyst to join their close-knit team.
The business is experiencing rapid and consistent growth and so are therefore looking to appoint a data specialist to support the Category Management function. Whilst FMCG experience would be advantageous, it is by no means a necessity – the successful candidate will be working with a variety of data, across thousands of products, therefore the ability to work accurately and with pace is the most important factor.
The successful candidate for the Data Analyst will be/ hold:
- Data and numbers focused with the ability to effectively prioritise business and information needs
- Strong excel skills, able to manipulate data to provide something meaningful to the wider team
- Able to evidence strong data analysis skill
- A self-motivated individual who takes pride in delivering the highest quality results while working at pace
- A team-player, working collaboratively to assist business growth
- A passion for numbers and a natural curious nature!
If you’re used to working with data and interested in a new challenge in the food and drink industry this should grab your attention.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Apply for Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly