Signature Career Management are partnered with an exciting FMCG business who are looking to appoint a Category Executive to their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a growing and exciting organisation which is not one of the usual suspects! If you are analytically minded and want to make an impact in a fast paced and rapidly expanding business, then this is the role for you!
This is an opportunity to support a Greater Manchester based company with a niche offering, making this a rare and exciting prospect. As Category Executive, you will work across a variety of food and drink sectors and collaborate with a number of national retailers. The business has been in operation for almost 25 years and are continuing to grow, their annual turnover has almost doubled in the last 3 years and they are showing no signs of slowing down.
Key role responsibilities will include:
- Using data to identify insights that will influence shopper behaviours and promote business growth
- Interpret data and highlight any key issues, providing the commercial team with insight into market activity and enable specific product recommendations based on highlighted trends
- Build and nurture strong relationships, communicating clearly with retailers to ensure smooth roll out of range reviews
- Attend regular meetings with retailers to gain understanding of their needs and provide solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively with the sales team, translating insight into performance driving strategy
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within the FMCG sector in a data or category capacity. It is essential to display strong oral, written and communication skills; influencing and communicating at all levels as well as advanced skills in the use of Excel and PowerPoint. You will be able to not just interpret data but draw out key insights and present back both internally and externally with passion and energy.
This opportunity would also allow quick progression to a Category Manager position. The environment is high energy and oozes excitement! Sound like it could be for you?
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.