Recruitment and Retention Manager
Position- Recruitment and Retention Manager
Main Purpose- The core function of the role is to develop a strategy and implement a plan to recruit new members by training the field force staff and existing members and retain existing membership.
Responsible to: Senior Line Manager
Location- Durham Office, 108-109 Gilesgate, Durham, DH1 1JA
Retention and Recruitment Manager
The NFRN is an employers No1 trade association representing more than 15,000 independent retailers across the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. We are looking for an experienced Recruitment and Retention Manager, this role is perfect for someone who has come from a recruitment background and is looking to utilise their skills to transition into an in-house position where the focus is purely on sourcing and retaining members.
- Self-starter, able to deliver targets to agreed deadlines and manage the entire Recruitment process from start to finish.
- Develop and implement a recruitment strategy for recruiting new members.
- Ensure all Retail Development Managers and Retail Support Officers receive full training on how to recruit for new members.
- Develop and implement retention methods to retain existing members.
- Manage the entire Recruitment process from start to finish
- Taking ownership of Social Media to recruit new members and retain existing membership.
- Develop Retention policies and implement ideas to keep staff and members engaged and happy. You will need to have full creative licence to come up with new (quirky or traditional) ideas to engage and motivate the staff.
- To complete any ad-hoc duties as required by the Line Manager.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience of operating from a CRM system, database integrity & management.
- Excellent listening, communication & customer service skills.
- Strong organisation, time management skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Productive with a drive to succeed.
- Ability to negotiate with external stakeholders & decision makers.
- Building and expanding networks via, referrals, recommendations and social media.
- Highly driven
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- And most importantly being friendly, approachable and a team player
- Take ownership and accountability of a vital part of the business.
What the NFRN is offering?
£30,000 -£35,000 OTE if basic targets are met.
We will invest in your development, nurture your potential & support your growth through our structures.
Apply for Recruitment and Retention Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly