Senior Category Manager - Grocery
Our client is a global branded food manufacturer with instantly recognisable leading brands in multiple food categories.
Their brands are currently in significant YoY growth and their category, marketing and sales departments are being heavily invested in. Category Marketing today is at the centre of their business.
As a business they are able to offer you a high level of autonomy balanced with a team focussed culture. If you are looking for a role where you can make a big impact then this could be the one for you!
- Dedicated to 2 specific top grocery customer focused on some of the UK’s most loved food brands!
- Developing and leading the stratrgic category vision
- Lead Range Reviews & Category Performance Reviews
- Building strong customer relationships aiming for advisor status
- Work to develop continuous reporting solutions for these customers’ incl. Category scorecards
- Develop objective space to sales recommendations and ensuring this is aligned to range review objectives and Category Vision growth opportunities
- Develop best in shopper activation plans
- You will have the ability to look at consumer needs as a source of inspiration, with proven sales and marketing experience and a track record of achievement.
- Your approach must be very analytical in order to influence the category agenda.
- A forward thinking, flexible attitude is vital and you must have the drive and resilience to succeed and be able to work from you own initiative.
- You will have proven category management experience working within a branded FMCG environment
- The role will involve cross functional team working therefore the ability to successfully develop and maintain relationships by adopting a collaborative working style is crucial
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website