West Midlands Region
- An excellent career opportunity to lead and develop Export Strategy Worldwide
- Competitive Salary Package available (Including car allowance), bonus & pension
- Office based (Bromsgrove) with International Travel
Koko Dairy Free is a retail brand that is growing quickly in both domestic & export markets. The company has opened 20+ international markets and it is expected that the successful candidate will play an instrumental part in delivering the next phase of the brand’s ambitious plans to pioneer new markets.
The Export Sales Manager will be responsible for sales and profit growth in overseas markets. This will include the development and implementation of the export sales strategy.
It is essential you have proven export sales experience within a branded food or drink business.
- Develop, review, gain agreement for and implement the export sales strategy to achieve targeted growth.
- Take responsibility for the sales and profit growth of product ranges in overseas markets and the achievement of export sales targets.
- Negotiate representation agreements and sales contracts in line with company policy and the company sales budget.
- Research and evaluate new market opportunities.
- Research and report on business opportunities, market conditions, product development opportunities and competitor activities.
- Optimise routes to market to minimise costs for Koko Dairy Free and the customer.
- A strong track record of success in Export Sales.
- Sound commercial experience and negotiation skills.
- Excellent business acumen, able to spot opportunities & make sound commercial decisions.
- Skilled in selling through and developing relationships with distributors and major retailers.
- Able to build relationships at all levels.
- Good written and spoken English, able to compile accurate business correspondence and reports, deliver presentations and conduct business meetings and negotiations.
- Good numeracy skills, able to work with exchange rates, statistics and numerical reports.
Strictly No Agencies