Senior Account Executive - Trade PR
Hanover is an award winning corporate communications consultancy, we are seeking an enthusiastic, organised and ambitious Senior Account Executive to join our growing trade PR team. This year, the trade PR team were awarded the Marketing & Communications Award at the Asian Traders Awards.
Working across our food & drink clients, you will provide best-in-class trade public relations and advertising services as well as proactive support for new business activity.
This role will be working with a team who’s passionate about FMCG and trade media. You will be highly-organised, capable of working to various deadlines and demonstrate strong communications and client handling skills.
This is an ideal opportunity for a bright individual who is looking to progress in the world of trade PR and communications. There will be significant on-the-job training, as well as the opportunity to attend training courses related to the industry.
- Build relationships with, and stay connected to, trade media across the editorial and advertising landscape, with the goal of identifying and delivering opportunities for clients
- Draft a wide range of high-quality materials for client review.
- Build trusted relationships with clients and effectively support the wider team to manage existing accounts
- Contribute towards and actively participate in industry and client events.
- Conduct value-add research and produce high-quality reports for existing clients and new business meetings
- Contribute towards selected new business and marketing activities
- Effective management of all day-to-day client and team administration needs
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience within an agency or in-house PR and communications team
- Demonstrable trade experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage own time effectively
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work as part of a close-knit team