Digital Marketing Manager - 9 month FTC
Job Type: Digital Marketing Manager - 9 month FTC
Job reference: VAC-291118
Are you looking to be part of one of a forward thinking and dynamic businesses within the FMCG industry? Somewhere you can make a real impact and drive change almost immediately?If that interests you, please read on!
The company:Based in the North West London, my Branded FMCG client is well known in their field and experiencing a large amount of growth which has been consistent over a number of years. They are recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager to cover a maternity leave - the role will support in championing their CRM system and driving efficiencies and improvements within the division.
- SEO & SEA –Working alongside digital agency and HQ manage AdWords account, researching and monitoring keyword trends to improve SEO & SEA to drive inbound business leads. Developing monthly reports to track progress and optimise CPL / CPA.
- LinkedIn –Manage lead generation activity via LinkedIn. Supporting Marketing Assistant with content and assets for the global LinkedIn account. Liaise with stakeholders on schedules and content. Understand brand guidelines and use best practise to optimise and align with marketing strategy
- Developing, managing and optimising local website landing pages in line with SEA & SEO activity.
- Working within Microsoft Dynamics CRM system as a key user to manage leads, building UTMs that link campaigns from websites to CRM, updating source campaigns, building marketing dashboards to report and optimise activity.
- Tracking, Analysing & Reporting – Delivering reports on lead generation activity from all digital marketing initiatives and reporting back to line manager. Being reactive to trends in leads and website traffic, working with the Marketing team to improve campaigns and drive lead generation.
- Tracking of marketing spend, ensuring costs are within budget and reallocating digital spend in line with trends.
- Providing support to field based sales team, generating assets for Sales toolkit. Reporting on the success of the lead nurture process using these assets.
The successful candidate:
- Must have B2B marketing experience
- Must have CRM experience
- Must have SEO & SEA experience
- Highly analytical and comfortable with in-depth analysis and testing strategies
- Project management experience is desirable
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Kathryn.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.