Regional Business Manager
Great permanent Regional Team Manager opportunity - use your experience of managing and motivating tactical teams to really make an impact!
Work for CPM representing our prestigious clients in retail £24,500 plus a bonus of up to 10% per annum plus company car, pension scheme and paid holiday entitlement.
Ideal Location: Glasgow
Territory covering:Scotland & North East England
due to the large territory this may involve some nights away
What will I be doing?
Working for CPM as a Tactical Regional Manager you will be leading a team of up to 200 temporary (tactical) employees calling into retailers representing our varied prestigious clients.
This role will really allow you to showcase your people management, planning an organisational skills, to ensure your region delivers against the agreed targets, and delivering client delight.
Using your knowledge of the tactical sector, you will you will motivate the team , ensuring they have clear directions and quickly pick up any potential problems and find solutions to ensure we deliver against the agreed plan.
Your sales and marketing experience, will help you ensure that the plans remain within budget and are commercially viable.
Day to day responsibilities will include:-
* Developing and nurturing the employees to be there very best
* Team management - including performance management
* Delivering against key sales targets and KPI's
* Plan and organise the delivery of campaigns within your region, cascading changes in plan quickly to the team
* Analyse data from multiple sources to identify potential problems and opportunities
You would enjoy this role if..
* You want to use your tactical knowledge in a role that will allow you to really shape the success of campaigns in your region
* You enjoy a fast paced , ever changing working environment
* You always have great ideas, and enjoy overcoming challenges and finding solutions
* Are commercial, able to manage costs and budgets effectively to ensure objectives and targets are achieved.
Why work for us?
CPM are committed to ensuring we offer training and development opportunities to all our employees and encourage them to be their very best. If working in a supportive environment, in an exciting and fast paced Field Manager role where you can really help shape the success of your team and CPM sounds like your ideal opportunity, then please apply now!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer