National Account Manager
Working across the UK, this National Account Manager will be responsible for a number of the five largest accounts owned by the business. Their role will be to broaden and deepen wallet spend through account planning and solution sales.
Our client is an internationally recognised brand in the media industry. They offer broadcasting, phone and connectivity services across the UK. Although they have a large consumer base, they are also a well established in the leased and tenanted space and this role will be responsible for growing that side of the business.
Only recently on the market, this newly created role is part of the B2B team and works with a number of the businesses key clients - Pubco L&T operators. The National Account Manager role will be expected to both broaden and deepen the relationship and spend with their assigned accounts. This will be achieved by having a deep understanding of the clients, a strong network inside them and an entrepreneurial & creative mindset to design innovative solutions. Supporting you in this will be a National Account Executive, who's training, support and delivery will be under your control. In addition to this the role will include:-
- Driving the commercial agenda and establishing strong relationships with clients across the senior management team in HQ and the field
- Being accountable for delivering on key targets, including: revenue and penetration growth across the channel
- Leadership both internally and externally for the business plans, whilst helping to set a clear plan across the client base for next 3 years
- Building winning relationships with difference makers internally and externally
Whilst head office is based in London, the company is an international brand. Their reach around the UK is extremely impressive and the National Account Manager will be expected to ensure this grows further in their appointed channel. In order to do this, the hiring managers require charismatic, commercially savvy, data driven and entrepreneurial candidates to apply. Successful candidates will have the following experience:
- Relevant experience (ideally 5 years+) in the UK on-trade drinks market with a track record of leased and tenanted customer accounts
- Managing a virtual team of RMs and / or a role in National Account Management
- Highly analytical and data savvy with the ability to navigate complex problems
- Strong account management planning experience
- The ability to effectively multi-task
- Ideally hold a university degree
Successful candidates will attract a salary of £50,000 base plus a fantastic perks package including car, laptop, phone, health care, entertainment package and more.