Head of Marketing
- Looking for a Marketing Manager to manage and lead the Design and Marketing Team to meet business objectives.
- Review SEO, PPC and Affiliates performance on a monthly basis.
- Review website strategy and performance.
- Set up and manage social media strategy.
- Liaise with brand agencies on brand positioning campaigns to drive sales across a wide product offer.
- Develop web market segmentation strategy and eFlyer campaigns.
- Review and develop product seasonal promotional calendars.
- Manage the marketing budget.
- Exhibition strategy.
About the Company:
- Recruiting for a long established organisation with a wide product offering across DIY, Garden, Housewares etc selling into all the large DIY retailers such as B&Q, Wilko, Homebase, John Lewis etc.
- A family run company with a family feel culture and large manufacturing site in the East Midlands.
- Serious growth plans and investing in their International markets.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- You will ideally be Degree Educated with a Business and Marketing related Degree.
- A minimum of 3 years management of a team of 3+ colleagues.
- Demonstrate previous strategic marketing campaign management.
- CIM Qualifications.
- Have knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO + PPC.
- Awareness of marketplace management tools such as Channel Advisor would be an advantage.
- Website experience (currently WordPress/Woo Commerce).
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Creative flare and ideas.
- A passionate and positive attitude with a strong work ethic.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to learn.
- £35,000 - £45,000
Job Reference: RW/7732B
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.