Business Development Manager - B2B Food Industry
Business Development Manager – B2B Food Industry
My client is a well-established ingredients business supplying UK food manufacturers. They are looking for a talented and successful Business Development Manager to help drive new business as the company continues its growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a successful company.
- Prospecting new opportunities, secure appointments, and drive the business forward
- Be autonomous in developing new and existing accounts
- Liaise with technical team to provide customer support and resolve issues
- Identify market trends, gather competitor insight, and help develop company strategy
- Effective networking and rapport building within industry, including attending trade shows
- Work with the wider sales team to share information and improve performance
- Driven and entrepreneurial sales person
- B2B sales experience (preferably food ingredients)
- Target driven and ability to work autonomously
- Team player with ability to build effective relationships
£30k-40k (DOE) + bonus + package
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.