FINANCIAL MANAGER – CONSUMER PRODUCTS
Financial Manager – Consumer Products
Negotiable dependant on experience
Founded in 1959, the Conair Corporation is a global, marketing leading small appliances and electrical beauty products business with revenues in excess of $2bn. The UK subsidiary business has grown rapidly over the past 30 years, driven by new product innovation, a commitment to quality and strong customer relationships in the retail and wholesale markets. With a broad product range in electrical hair care, brushes & accessories and small domestic appliances, Conair is home to many leading brands including BaByliss, TRESemmé, Rusk, Scϋnci, Waring and Cuisinart. Owing to a retirement, there is now an opportunity to join the Finance Department as Financial Manager.
Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Finance Manager will monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company as well as overseeing 3 direct reports. Additional responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Oversee back office services: Accounts Payable, Cash Management, Trade & Marketing Spend, VAT & Corporation Tax.
- Establish & maintain financial procedures and controls.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly reports.
- Production of year-end and interim audit files and liaison with external and internal auditors
- Budget and re-forecast - cash flow, balance sheet and indirect expenses.
- Provide financial analysis to the senior team to help in decision making processes
- Responsible for staff management, performance appraisals and for providing training, clear and effective day to day leadership, management, guidance and mentoring
- Assisting in major changes in financial systems group wide and assist in the implementation of measures to minimise financial risk.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities
The preferred candidate will have an FMCG background as well as strong experience using SAP in a similar role. In addition, you will ideally have people management experience with evidence of supporting and developing junior members of the finance team. This is a pivotal role within the company therefore a strong character and a trustworthy nature with the ability to communicate effectively is favoured.
If you have the relevant experience described above, please forward your details to Hannah Bulmer at email@example.com or call 01132 054970 for an initial conversation.
All 3rd party applications will be forwarded to our exclusive recruitment partners at Clear Edge Search & Selection.