Field Team Manager
Applicants Ideal Base Location: Midlands
Hours: 40 hours per week
Box Marketing provides outstanding solutions to some of the biggest names in the UK retail drinks industry. Our prestigious and market-leading clients Whyte & Mackay and Proximo are looking for a National Sales Manager to train, direct and motivate our team of 8 Business Development Executives to drive distribution, visibility and activate 8 portfolio products within a pre-determined call file of on-trade outlets at 6 products per outlet.
Our BDEs promote unique and highly regarded brands, which include Kraken, Jose Cuvero, Jura and Bushmills – among many others.
What will you be doing?
- Driving team performance to achieve all KPIs to achieve sales growth & generate ROI
- Reviewing performance and training/ developing as required
- Delivering weekly team conference briefing calls
- Recruitment of BDEs
- Reporting to Proximo Whyte & Mackay Account Manager in respect of team performance
- Adherring to budget
You will need:
- Previous experience of running a field sales team
- Coaching & Development Experience
- To be an analytical thinker
- Knowledge or experience within on-trade
- A full driving licence is essential and you must have access to your own transport.
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this role also offers a variety of benefits including:
- The opportunity to represent big brands
- Holiday accrual with length of service, plus bank holidays
- £4000 Car Allowance
If you’re as excited as we are by this great opportunity, apply now!
Box Marketing is an equal opportunities employer.