Head of Marketing
My client are looking for Head of Marketing to join their global business. The candidate will currently be in a Senior Marketing role with excellent leadership experience and a background in strategic/ technical B2B marketing, ideally from the manufacturing sector.
The client are a global business with offices across England.
The main responsibility of this Head of Marketing role is to drive the UK & Ireland business goals by leading the development and implementation of the UK & Ireland midterm and long term marketing strategy. You will also be responsible for marketing resources, marketing activities, management of the marketing team and marketing budget.
The successful Head of Marketing will have the following demonstrable experience and skills:
- Excellent leadership skills - lead the marketing function, developing the team, driving their activity and advisor
- Degree educated in marketing, economics, commercial or clinical discipline
- At least 5 years in a Senior B2B marketing role
- Strong experience in technical and strategic marketing
- Impeccable communications skills - written and verbal
- Working with key business stakeholders
- Budget management experience as well as reporting to board level
- Working to strict KPI's and targets
- Working across multiple brands/ product lines
- Coming from a medical, technical, manufacturing background would be advantageous
- Full drivers license
- Willing to travel for the role
- Excellent time keeping skills with the ability to multi-task on many projects at any given time
- Willing to travel to multiple sites, based in North East England
Competitive salary package plus benefits