National Account Manager
The Advocate Group have partnered with a worldwide leader in drinks products who are looking for a National Account Manager to join their well established team located in Banbury.
As the Naitonal Account Manager, you will be responsible for all sales activity across multiple key accounts including sales strategies and activities to achieve revenue, contribution, and profit targets within promotional spend.
- As the National Account Manager you are accountable for all sales across the account
- Implement Business Planning and develop positive customer focused relationships in order to deliver the company strategic sales plan
- Deliver planned sales and contribution goals through available tools
- Maintain and grow strong relationships at buyer level
- Co-ordinate development and execution of customer plans, ensuring that they are integrated with customer marketing
- Responsibility for the execution and control of trade promotional spending
- Achieve all sales, ranging, promotional, pricing and space objectives in the account
- Anticipate problems / opportunities to enable pro-active account management
- Identify and exploit business opportunities through the use of market data
- Graduate calibre with strong, demonstrable experience in FMCG Sales and first class account management skills
- Other key skills required include Advanced Selling, Negotiation, Presentation and Project Management
- Experience of working on Grocery Multiple Retail accounts is desireable
- Previous experience working as a National Account Manager or succeed within a National Account Executive role.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Self motivated and achievement orientated
Between £35,000 - £38,000 pro-rata according to skills and experience, attractive bonus scheme, pension.
To apply for the National Account Manager role, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Daniel Smith or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Daniel Smith 0161 639 0080 firstname.lastname@example.org