Category Insights Controller
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, you will support and work with our external customers and internal Sales/Marketing functions to help drive mutual category growth in-line with our company objectives through the implementation of category initiatives, delivering detailed insight and presenting to our key customers.
- Manage 2 direct reports coupled with regular customer facing meetings to drive category insights, space confusion and clarity of trends to demonstrate strong strategic insight capability
- Work with Sales & Marketing teams to provide regular insights on the opportunities within the market
- Build and sustain relationships with key national retail contacts
- Use insight to influence range and merchandising plans at category reviews
- Work with the internal team to meet company targets & brand growth
- Educated to degree level, looking for a strategic Controller role
- Previous customer facing experience & a track record of relationship building,
- Providing extensive FMCG category insights 'WOWs'
- Great analytical skills with a good working knowledge of Nielsen, Dunnhumby & SelfServe to interpret the 'hidden' data
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
Apply for Category Insights Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly