Digital Marketing Manager
As set out in our recently published 2020 Strategy, we have a clear ambition in Arla to step change our digital delivery. This includes increasing dedicated digital resource across the business, investing more spend behind digital brand and OMNI activations and placing our digital growth ambitions at the heart of our strategic direction. Digital is a key enabler to help us transform how we structure and equip our workforce, engage with our consumers and customers, add benefits to our products and services, and improve our operational excellence going forward.
Working within marketing, and alongside global marketing functions this role is focused on delivering within a digital framework to maximise the impact of our brand communications with consumers.
The role will also involve working closely with the E Commerce and Direct to Consumer teams to ensure a complete 360-degree approach to digital brand activations across all platforms to maximise our ROI and consumer impact.
In 2019, we will increase momentum around e-commerce, E-tail and Digital marketing excellence. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will support the amplification of digital campaign initiatives across multiple categories and brands.
- Working with brand teams to create and manage the delivery of select identified digital brand campaigns
- Working with digital agencies ensuring that briefs are interpreted and delivered accordingly
- Liaising with the studio to support production of digital content
- Key Champion for reverse mentoring and upskilling brand teams to improve digital acumen levels in the business
- Active participant in global and local digital forums where applicable
- Working throughout the matrix but specifically with the e-commerce team and Global Marketing teams delivering agreed projects to budget, on time and in full
- Provide guidance and support to brand teams in campaign amplification ideas
Key Skills Required
- 5 years + Digital Experience - Agency or FMCG with a solid track record of results that have delivered business/brand/category growth
- A Passionate Digital Expert! You will be one of a few digital champions internally and will be required to help create a digitally engaged culture
- Self motivated and able to deliver at pace - you will be results and outputs driven
- Able to collaborate and influence at all levels - great communicator and able to support teams cross functionally in helping to upskill them.
- Strong analytical skills - able to evaluate complex data and translate into value adding insights
- A team player - Enjoy being part of a team and rolling your sleeves up to get the job done.
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects and stakeholders - strong project management skills.