NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
National Account Manager
£45,000, 25 days holiday, company car/car allowance, pension and bonus.
South East based and one of the UK’s leading wholesalers of fresh food, our client has an excellent reputation working across multiple short shelf life and chilled food categories within the FMCG sector. Their private label products are a staple in the food service industry, with a focus on quality and sustainability, this business has achieved over 10% growth the last 6 years running.
When they opened over half a century ago the business focused on one core category, and whilst this is still its main product line, they have expanded their portfolio vastly over the past few years. Following the company’s most recent success, they are now looking to add into their commercial team. Their key focus is now on sustainability, developing new exciting products and further increasing the awareness of their range.
The functional duties of this role will include:
- Take responsibility for an individual portfolio of national accounts ensuring that company profitability, customer requirements and individual growth targets are met.
- Implement, monitor, report and forecast on account performance against sales budget and cash margin in order to maximise future performance.
- Annually review customer account plans as part of the budgeting process for the following year.
- Maintain a high level of customer service, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention, through building strong relationships across all areas of the customer’s business.
- Achieve both departmental and personal objectives.
- Personally, manage each client relationship whilst through the business encourage the development of a positive working relationship across all departments.
To be considered for this role you will be expected to have at least 12 months experience working within a junior account management role within the FMCG food arena. In addition, you must have worked with one or more Foodservice Wholesale, End User, QSR or B2B / Manufacturing customers.
This is an exceptional opportunity for any aspiring up and coming commercial professional who is looking to progress into a National Account Manager role. If you feel you have the experience and background described please send your CV through to Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Clear Edge Search & Selection for further information.