Looking for a new Category Management opportunity? One which will take you on a new journey in 2019 and see you operate on a leading brand in the market? This is a tremendously exciting opportunity and one which is uniquely positioned giving you a challenge and platform which many other FMCG businesses can’t. You will find:
- A brand which is market leading yet challenged to diversify and grow, outperforming close competition
- A significant NPD programme which challenges convention
- Breadth and depth of range
Signature Career Management are partnered with a global FMCG company, West London based, who are now in a position to appoint a Category Manager to join the team. A business who are very much in growth and have a strong international footprint, they continue to innovate to stay ahead of the market, a very agile business who give their people the freedom to deliver. A business who have aspirations to firmly achieve the No1 positioning globally, taking a proactive and collaborative approach, very much doing business not just any way, but the right way!
As Category Manager you will oversee two of the Top 4 Grocery Retailers, reporting to and collaborating with the Category Controller to ultimately develop and assist in the implementation of bespoke plans for each specific Grocery Retailer delivering the NPD pipeline.
- Proactively developing external relationships
- Provide category expertise both internally and externally utilising various data sources including IRI, Kantar and Dunnhumby
- Work with key retailers to present category range reviews, working hand in hand on range rationalisation and space planning
- Work with multiple retailers to oversee and evaluate the over-arching category plan
- Ensure all promotional activity within specific retailers is appropriate for the shopper, retailer and Brand to gain maximum ROI, working in collaboration with the Sales team
- Work with the wider marketing team to develop NPD and ensure the category is at the core of the product development
Successful candidates will already be operating as a Category Manager in another FMCG organisation able to transfer and build on your skills.
- Excellent knowledge of IRI/ Kantar/ Dunnhumby
- Excellent knowledge of space planning software
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Takes key insights and develops into a compelling story
- Major MULTs category management experience
- Excellent relationship building and presentation skills
- A team player, who has a positive attitude, naturally inquisitive and keen to do business in the right way, pushing to achieve common goals!
This is a unique opportunity which doesn’t present itself often in an organisation of this size. If the position grabs your attention and you’re keen to hear more, please don’t hesitate in applying or getting in touch for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Apply for Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly