The PR Assistant will play a key role in supporting Marketing and PR activities for this exciting luxury fashion brand.
Our client is a luxury, contemporary fashion brand.
The PR Assistant will be responsible for:
- Be the first point of contact for media requests
- Daily support for the PR agency
- PR product send outs and returns
- Managing PR picture requests and send outs
- Create hard and soft press books
- Creation of press releases / artwork
- Create a database for HC press and VIPS
- Create relevant analysis / PR reports and presentations as required
- Support with showroom visits
- Have blogger and influencer ownership,, engaging influencers and maintaining a relationship
- Keep blog, story and influencer pages up to date.
The PR Assistant will:
- Have a track record in PR and Events
- Analytical and proactive approach to PR online Marketing
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Be organised and have effective time management skills
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Be willing to be hands on as necessary
- This role is office based in Gloucestershire
Competitive Salary + Benefits