Regional Account Manager A1 / M1 Corridor
About the Company
An exciting and rare opportunity to join this iconic American brand who are taking the UK market by storm!
With over 1500 employees in the UK alone and some ambitious growth plans, this market leader can offer a culture that will enable you to develop your own style, take responsibility and progress your career with no limits.
About the Role
Working as a Regional Account Manager mainly covering the M1 Corridor, you will be tasked with visiting and nurturing the company’s existing accounts which will be made up of large supermarket chains, independent concessions and leisure complexes. Offering an exceptional service, you will be the intermediary between internal stakeholders and retailers.
Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager, you will be expected to be the Brand Ambassador and have a commercially savvy approach as well as the ability to naturally grow accounts. More specific duties will include;
- Having full autonomy of POS marketing, working closely with the retailer and internal marketing team to ensure customer display stands are optimised.
- Prepare and maintain accurate customer records which are required to identify all areas of opportunity re; product range and have suitable sales offers in place.
- Responsible for the field sales management of all defined accounts within your specified geographical area; seeking further opportunities and paying attention to accounts that are not achieving their sales potential.
- Seek out larger opportunities within existing accounts.
- Delivering the national sales and marketing plan on a regular basis.
- Working closely with the marketing department to ensure that all campaigns are delivered in a timely manner in line with brand standard.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Regional Account Manager, you must possess the following;
- Previous B2B Account Manager / Territory Manager experience, ideally gained from within the food sector.
- A target / results driven approach.
- The ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- A professional attitude and approach.
- Hunger and ambition.
- A full UK driving license.
- A basic salary of up to £25,0000 p.a (DOE).
- Up to 15% bonus.
- Car allowance.
- Other competitive benefits.
- Huge progression opportunities.
Location: A1 / M1 Corridor Nottingham, Leeds, Milton Keynes
Job Reference: MH/21160
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Regional Account Manager A1 / M1 Corridor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly