National Sales Manager - School Expeditions - £50-60K + 20K OTE
National Sales Manager - School Expeditions - £50-60K Basic + £20K OTE
- 100% People Management
- Experience an Expedition on Induction!
- 2 Days Office & 3 Days Field - National Remit
- £20,000 Commission, Car Allowance + Life Assurance!
Candidate Location: Berkshire Buckinghamshire Oxfordshire NW London
The Role: Representing a £13M turnover business, the Sales Manager will be responsible for up to 15 account managers and business development managers across the UK & Europe. Your sales team will manage a portfolio of secondary schools and prospect new business, dealing with 2yr lead times. You will spend 2 days in the office managing the telesales team, out in the field with the external team 3 days per week.
The Company: Our client builds the life skills of young people! Travelling to over 40 destinations worldwide with over 8,000 students every year. Promoting kindness, courage and adventure, the expeditions are led by a passionate and committed team. Students get involved in welfare and housing, conservation work, sustainable living, health and sanitation projects.
For this role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must have managed a sales team
- Market knowledge is required, either travel or education background ideal
- Able to spend nights away
- Full UK Driving License
Benefits of this Sales Manager role:
- £50,000 - 60,000 basic salary, plus £20,000 commission
- £4,900 car allowance, life assurance, laptop, mobile and 3% pension
Apply for National Sales Manager - School Expeditions - £50-60K + 20K OTE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly