Fantastic opportunity for a Field Sales Merchandiser to join this well-established, successful and growing Gifts and Souvenirs business. This is a key role so we’re looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who can hit the ground running.
We have a number of well known high street brands and you will be responsible for ensuring that all products are replenished and presented to company expectations. You will look to build strong relationships with these national accounts and to grow local independent business. The majority of your time will be spent managing your own diary (min. 7 account visits per day).
The role is field based and will require extensive travel across the region therefore you will have a full UK clean driving license (company car will be provided).
About the role:
• Arrange comprehensive store visits to existing customers
- Develop and establish new business within the area and account manage to a high standard.
• Build excellent in-store relationships with managers and staff to maximise sales
• Merchandise product to company guidelines and ensure stocks are maximised at all times
• Feedback any stock issues, display potential, competitor activity and any other information to assist Head Office
• Ensure that all administration is completed accurately and sent to the relevant people on time
• Communicate best practice and lessons learned to Head Office Sales Teams
• Installation of display systems and POS materials
• Log visits and feedback electronically on CRM to produce reporting
• Attend and represent the business at national/regional trade events and exhibitions on an adhoc basis
• Full time
• It is preferred (but not essential) that you have experience within a similar role. Product training/introduction period given to the successful candidate
• Proven delivery or examples of achieving commercial and sales targets
• Outstanding communication skills and a team player
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Solid forward planning, organisational and time management skills
• Keen eye for detail
• Confident working individually whilst being managed remotely
• You must have a full UK driver’s license