National Account Manager - Asda
An excellent opportunity for a proven NAM / SNAM to join a leading Own Label business that is at the forefront of their category supplying innovative food products to the Food-to-Go sector. This role is a 12mth Maternity Cover position and will be responsible for driving the Asda account and delivering the JBP.
As the Asda NAM, you will own the business relationship and be responsible for developing and guiding the implementation of the account specific joint business plan, achieving account profitability and sales targets whilst providing account leadership throughout the business unit. You will conduct regular reviews of business performance and promotion strategies whilst partnering with category management to develop new category opportunities.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Solid national account management experience with a Top4 grocery account
- Experience of forecasts, budgeting and costings
- Evidence of executing a JBP and delivery of sales budgets
- Customer relationship management through selling and negotiation
- Ability to effectively monitor category performance versus plan and communicate accordingly
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Degree educated
- This is an office based role in the West Midlands / Worcestershire region 5 days p/wk
** Candidates will be considered who are open to a 12mth FTC due to being currently out of role or an interim consultant who is seeking a new contract opportunity. Must be able to start in January 2019.
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgement or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.