Commercial Manager - Off-Trade
Job Type: Commercial Manager – Off Trade
Salary: up to £55,000 plus benefits
Location: North West
Sector/Industry: Sales (Food and Beverage)
Job Reference: CD- 24532
Are you an ambitious National Account Manager who wants to use their experience to aid a fast growing international beverage organisation? Are you proactive, customer focused and eager to develop and excel in an entrepreneurial environment? For this role, you should have a background in food and drinks account management within top UK grocery accounts. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you are keen to make a difference in a fast-paced organisation, then this is the role for you!
- Be a key representative of the off-trade team and focus on account management and maximise distribution of products
- Responsible for maximising the listings, distribution and activations to raise awareness of a portfolio of premium brands in individual independent venues and small group outlets.
- Maximise the effectiveness of branded and own label products within two UK top four Grocery accounts
- Working alongside the Managing Director, develop business opportunities whilst building brand tactics and strategy
- Spend time proactively engaging customers to ensure the growth of brands
- Successful applicants MUST have at least 3 years’ experience within a National Account Management role in a food or drinks FMCG blue chip organisation
- A passion and demonstrable experience in over achieving on distribution, volume and profitability targets
- A detailed understanding and experience of full P&L responsibility
- Experience with branded and own label products
- The ability to adapt and influence within a fast paced organisation
- This is a field based role with time spent at customers and head office
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Directly: Chloe Dalton on 0161 639 0080