NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – AMBIENT
National Account Manager – Ambient
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's fastest growing and most entrepreneurial ambient food manufacturers. This is an organisation who have achieved over 20% growth for the last 3 years consecutively. Following this consistent year on year growth they require a dynamic National Account Manager to join the team.
The key purpose of this role is to maintain and develop two major retail accounts and to support the Senior National Account Manager with all new business opportunities.
- Supporting Senior National Account manager on all new business opportunities.
- Manage and develop two agreed national accounts, maintaining and developing key relationships.
- Development and achievement of increased sales growth.
- Managing all aspects of the customer relationship.
- Organise and manage regular customer meetings to discuss account P&L, pull cross functional teams into key meetings to ensure they are all aligned.
- To identify and drive sales opportunities in current product base.
- Work with all departments to ensure customer strategy is met.
This role requires at least 18 months experience of working as a National Account Manager / Executive within a food manufacturer. It is preferable you have exposure to ambient, snacks, confectionary or free from, however all those from a chilled or frozen background will be considered. All applicants must have worked with at least one national retail account and be able to commute to Hertfordshire at least 4 days per week.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated National Account Executive/Junior National Account Manager, who is prepared to work hard and keen to progress within a growing business. To apply for this role please send your CV through to Sophie.email@example.com or contact Clear Edge Search & Selection for more information.