Showcase your on-trade knowledge and promote great drinks brands as a Diageo Sales Executive for CPM. Join our growing Diageo On Trade team working with premium brands and get the real opportunity to develop and progress - Salary £25,323 + bonus of up to £3,000 per annum + company car
Territory covering: Manchester
If you want to play a role in the development of some of the world's most iconic premium alcohol brands, then this would be a great career move for you. You'll be visiting outlets with the aim to influence stakeholders and increase sales whilst also raising the profile of Diageo brands in the fast paced On Trade sector.
Day to day our Sales Executives will be …
* Visiting a portfolio of between in 3-400 accounts to secure additional outlets to stock the full range or products or increase the Diageo products they have stock
* Agreeing in outlet bespoke business development plans to ensure any opportunities to promote the brands are optimized to achieve maximum impact and sales
* Reviewing their achievements against targets and focusing on any underperforming outlets to make sure your whole territory is performing
* Developing strong customer relationships across the account base, helping drive brand advocacy for the Diageo products
* Playing a key part in ensuring the wider team's performance across the City successfully grows sales
* Training staff and monitoring to ensure the quality and serving standard of Guinness Draught is perfect
Current CPM employees have said they love their jobs because……
'We build incredible relationships and change people's perceptions, so they become advocates of the products'
'I am passionate about the brands I work with and love it when I can influence people to share that passion too'
'Working closely with these outlets gives me a real buzz, I feel really proud when I see the results that come from what we do'
This is a great next step in your career journey if you have:
* Experience of working in bars, clubs or pubs, or sales experience combined with a passion for the on-trade industry
* A can-do attitude with a real drive to succeed
* Experience in building great business relationships, combined with the emotional intelligence to know how to adapt to really get the best out of every interaction you have
* A desire to grow and learn on the job with an ability to work at pace
* The ambition to really develop a great career in sales and to have the opportunity to take ownership of your own territory and make it a success
* Commercial acumen and previous experience of being able to identify opportunities by reviewing sales data
Please apply now - If you would love to work for CPM as a Sales Executive in our talented and driven team and would enjoy working in the fast paced and dynamic on trade sector. This is a great role where you will always be learning and growing with fantastic future opportunities.
Full UK driving licence required.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer.