National Account Manager
- Jazwares is a global toy manufacturer currently experiencing exponential growth
- Opportunity to manage a P&L of £10M with some of the hottest lines in the market
About Our Client
Founded in 1998, with headquarters in Florida Jazwares is a top #15 Toy company in the USA, manufacturing action figures, plush, role play, activity sets & youth and electronics under a range of some of the hottest licenses - Fortnite, Roblox, Minecraft, Paw Patrol, Nerf & Feisty Pets. With offices in the USA, Hong Kong, China, London and Frankfurt, they distribute products into over 80 countries.
Jazwares opened their UK office over six years ago and they are currently the UK's fastest growing company and a top 10 manufacturer, successfully trading across all retail channels. They are investing heavily in marketing and advertising to ensure their brands have meaningful impact at retail. As a business, they pride themselves on outstanding customer relations and are looking for like-minded business professionals.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior Management team to manage a broad range of major accounts with a combined P&L of £10M. Their primary focus will be on maintaining customer relationships at all levels, with the right intensity and drive to maximise business through seasonal trends in a fast paced industry.
The Successful Applicant
- Full P&L retail account management
- Toy, retail, licensing, video game or entertainment category exposure is desirable, however experience in other categories will still be valued
- Track record of success and tangible achievements
- Excellent relationship builder
- Solid negotiation skills
- Forecasting and data & trend analysis
- Acute attention to detail
- Team Player
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary + highly competitive commission structure + bonus
Ref Code: MPGC13968391Z
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly