National Account Manager
Looking for a new exciting opportunity for 2019? Are you interested in working for a premium Branded FMCG company who operate in a very topical and growing category? If you’re looking for a new National Account Management position which will see you responsible for nurturing accounts as well as growing new business this may just grab your attention!
On joining you can expect to find a ‘down to earth’ culture, a great deal of autonomy and a feeling of excitement and pace following significant growth. A genuine, people focused FMCG organisation where you immediately feel at home and have the support of a team who are all driven to achieve common goals.
This FMCG business is one which I would describe as ‘under the radar’, however the fastest growing in their sector. Able to demonstrate sustainable growth in a dynamic category which is highly sought after, they offer the team the opportunity to genuinely make an impact to future growth and keen to secure individuals who very much want to be a part of that journey.
This appointment is a newly created role following the sustained period of growth and as National Account Manager, the role is split between nurturing and developing existing customers as well as having a remit to develop new business opportunities. Responsibilities include:
- Management of two Grocery MULTs/ high street multiple retailers, continuing to grow and develop (Focus will be determined on the successful candidate)
- New business development within the wider Retail channel
- Full P&L responsibility, developing and working to JBPs
- Range maximisation
- Development of long term sustainable relationships
Successful candidates will have a passion for new business as well as demonstrable experience of developing long sustainable partnerships with existing customers. Experience/ skills will include:
- Business development skills, able to seek out new wins and partnerships, able to spot opportunities
- Strong P&L management, able to build sustainable JBPs
- Trading mentality, able to work to pace and in a very dynamic and changing environment
- Able to work in a highly autonomous environment, responding well to change of pace and direction
- ‘Think outside the box’ mentality – who else, what else?
- Strong understanding of Retail and ways of working
- Experience of Top 6 Grocery (JS, Tesco, M&S or Waitrose is highly desirable) OR Health Foods experience in general
*** This opportunity will suit someone who has worked either WITH Top 6 Grocery Retail or FOR Top 6 Grocery retail in either a NAM/ BD/ Buying/ Merchandising capacity ***
This is a rare opportunity to join a fabulous business who offer autonomy, a great deal of opportunity and stability. They have a wonderful culture, so if you have a good sense of humour, don’t take life too seriously and don’t get hung up on the small things, this is definitely an opportunity worth exploring.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.