Business Improvement Lead
7 days left
- Contract Type
Are you looking for scale, complexity and challenge in your next role? Look no further…We are currently hiring for a Business Improvement Lead ideally based in Manton Wood, Northampton or Hatfield.
Want your efforts to make the biggest possible difference to the work environment around you? To be rewarded for catalysing change that positively impacts the business, not just playing the game? To be part of a thriving, supportive and tenaciously challenging culture to further your development?
We’re looking for a confident driven leader that’s able to flex their approach to bring clarity to complex environments and situations to deliver results. Someone with the courage to make change happen and do the right thing, respecting and bringing others with them.Package description
To provide day to day leadership and direction, to a given set of Business/Continuous Improvement teams, to ensure that those teams provide the support, guidance and momentum to their plant leadership teams which delivers annual business plan savings and ensures a manufacturing excellence culture is developed and embedded.
- Ensure that site CI teams are budgeted and resourced appropriately to enable delivery of their Business Improvement targets
- Leadership and direction of the Business Improvement community, for the given manufacturing units, to ensure the people are kept safe, engaged, focused, developed and delivering to their potential
- Work with site and divisional colleagues to ensure that a pipeline of achievable Business Improvement initiatives capable of delivering the agreed BI targets is developed
- Monitor site delivery of Business Improvement initiatives within agreed timescales and financial targets, escalating support requests to divisional/functional colleagues if required, to ensure delivery of annual plans
- Coordinate capability development at sites, supporting site teams to coach and train tools and principles which build and embed a Manufacturing excellence / Lean Manufacturing culture.
- Be a leading member of the Greencore Business Improvement community, driving the contribution and distribution of best practice standards to drive coordinated group-wide performance improvement
- Degree qualified or equivalent preferably in Engineering, Math, Science, Business, or Operations Management.
- Extensive Manufacturing or Consultancy experience- preferably within a recognised world class organisation
- Proven track record of delivering result in fast paced manufacturing environment
- Effective leadership of successful business changes, both performance/financial and cultural
- Strong training, coaching and facilitation skills
- Able to engage others to consider “what should we do?” and draw them away from “what do we actually do”
- Strong Influencer- Ability to build relationships and deliver results through managing stakeholders in a matrix structure.